Amazon Prime is effectively, a premium membership to Amazon which gives you access to unlimited free one day delivery as well as a streaming service, photo storage, Kindle Owners Library and a music streaming service. Amazon Prime is £79 per year and back in the early days of 2007 it used to be £49, but with the additions of other services this was to be expected.
What comes with Amazon Prime?
- Unlimited one-day delivery on compatible items in the UK
- Access to Amazon Prime Instant Video, which was previously named LoveFilm which is similar to Netflix and has over 15,000 TV shows and movies to stream.
- Prime Photos, which offers unlimited photo storage using Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Access to the Kindle Owners Library which you can borrow over 500,000 for a month on a Kindle.
- A membership to Amazon Prime Music, with streaming and downloads
What is the cost of Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is £79 a year and has a 30-day free trial.
Any more questions about Amazon Prime, leave them in the comments and this post will be updated.
Tags: Amazon Prime What is