Just over a week ago, Apple released iOS 13.1.2 and iPadOS 13.1.2 to fix issues with the camera, iCloud backups and the flashlight, where the light would sometimes not activate. iOS 13.1.2 also fixed a bug where some shortcuts would not run on the HomePod.
Now, today Apple has released yet another update for iOS 13 – with iOS 13.1.3. Today’s update fixes a bug where the phone might not ring or vibrate for an incoming call, even more bug fixes for iCloud backups and an issue where notifications wouldn’t – in some cases show up on Apple Watch.
iOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
– Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
– Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
– Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
– Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
– Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
– Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
– Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
– Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
– Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
– Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
As usual you can update from Settings > General > Software Update on your iPhone or iPod Touch