It is hard to imagine that Apple hasn’t launched some of its services in other countries, but until now the App Store, Apple Arcade, iCloud, Apple Music and Apple Podcasts weren’t available in 19 different countries. What’s incredible is that iCloud has been around since 2011 so until now, these countries haven’t had access to these services.
Apple Music is launching in 52 new countries too, this includes the 19 we mentioned above. Apple has also said that Apple Music is now available in 167 countries now.
App Store, Apple Arcade, iCloud, Apple Music and Apple Podcasts are launching in these countries:
- Africa: Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Morocco, Rwanda, and Zambia.
- Asia-Pacific: Maldives and Myanmar.
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Serbia.
- Middle East: Afghanistan (excluding Apple Music) and Iraq.
- Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga, and Vanuatu.
Apple Music is now launching in these countries:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Chad, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Tunisia.
- Asia-Pacific: Bhutan.
- Europe: Croatia, Iceland, and North Macedonia.
- Latin America and the Caribbean: the Bahamas, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Turks and Caicos, and Uruguay.
- Middle East: Kuwait, Qatar, and Yemen.
- Oceania: Solomon Islands.