This week, Apple released a new update for iOS 16 with iOS 16.0.2. This new release addresses some issues users have been seeing with the iPhone 14 Pro models related to the camera vibrating. iOS 16.0.1 was released, but was only for iPhone 14 owners and came out on day one for both phones.
Users have been seeing issues with the camera vibrating on third party apps, it would have an audible sound and was present in third party apps, such as Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram. The stock Apple app wasn’t affected with this problem, however. iOS 16.0.2 also addresses a bug that was seen relating to pop up notifications with copy/paste activities.
– This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone including the following:
– Camera may vibrate and cause blurry photos when shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
– Display may appear completely black during device setup
– Copy and paste between apps may cause a permission prompt to appear more than expected
– VoiceOver may be unavailable after rebooting
– Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 displays after being serviced
iOS 16.0.2 is out now for compatible devices. Apple is already working on a major update, iOS 16.1 which should be releases in October alongside the first release of iPadOS 16. To update go to Settings > General > Software Update.