This week, Apple has updated its list of products which is classes as vintage after a certain amount of years and Apple has added a couple of iMac models to that list, including the very first iMac 5K from 2014.
These models have been added to the vintage list.
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2014)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015)
Apple still offers repairs for these models, so long as parts are available and offer this through its own retail stores or Authorised Service Providers.