Today, Apple has released a minor update to the Apple Configurator 2 application, this app is used more commonly in enterprise and educational environments where large scale deployments of iPads, Apple TVs, iPhones and iPod touches is common place.
Version 2.12 now includes support for the new 2019 Mac Pro so it can restore firmware to devices.
- Added support for restoring firmware on the 2019 Mac Pro
- Allow access to websites using TLS 1.0 and 1.1
- VPN: Configure Provider Designated Requirement for Custom SSL connection type
- VPN: Configure network options for Cisco, Juniper, Pulse, F5, SonicWall, Aruba, CheckPoint, and Custom SSL connection types
- Send all traffic through VPN
- Exclude local networks