Apple has today released iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5 both of which are available now. This update comes around a month after iOS 16.4 was released and includes a new sports tab within Apple News, pride wallpapers and addresses some serious vulnerabilities which are fixed in this release.
To update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
This update includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
– A new Pride Celebration wallpaper for the Lock Screen to honor the LGBTQ+ community and cultureSports tab in Apple News gives easy access to stories, scores, standings, and more, for the teams and leagues you follow
– My Sports score and schedule cards in Apple News take you directly to game pages where you can find additional details about specific games
– Fixes an issue where Spotlight may become unresponsive
– Addresses an issue where Podcasts in CarPlay may not load content
– Fixes an issue where Screen Time settings may reset or not sync across all devices